Jet helmet with an innovative design, ideal for urban use as well as for long journeys. Manufactured in injected thermoplastic resin, and has a handy sun visor and Microtech padded interior. The Citycruiser stands out for being very safe as it protects a large part of the head.
- Made of injected thermoplastic resin.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Multiple density EPS.
- Screen with class 1 optics with anti-scratch treatment. Offers a wide field of vision and has a variable thickness to avoid the effects of visual distortion from any angle.
- Tool less Quick release visor system.
- Anti-scratch inner solar visor (UV380) operable via a lever situated in the upper part for the shell.
- Dynamic anti-fog ventilation system.
- Ventilation system consisting of air inlet at the top of the shell and an extractor in the back.
- Microtech inner padding of recycled fibres with antibacterial properties. They are totally detachable and washable.
- Side pad design optimised for persons wearing glasses. (Easy Fit system patented by Shark).
- Micrometric closure system.
- Predisposition for installing Sharktooth intercom system (not included).