Alpinestars Corozal V2 Drystar Glove
- EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, fingers and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
- Accordion stretch inserts for excellent lever control and dexterity.
- Short cuff design with hook-and-loop cuff closure for easy entry.
- Cuff is designed to fit under sleeve jacket for comfort.
- Durable softshell stretch poly-textile upper with goat leather palm and back hand panels for optimized levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Constructed using Alpinestars' Drystar® performance material technology, which incorporates a bonded layer construction to offer a reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike's controls, high levels of durability and excellent windproofing performance.
- Over-molded polymer hard knuckle protector offers class-leading protection against impact and abrasion.
- Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement