With the innovative and highly-acclaimed GT-Air as a baseline, the all-new Shoei GT-Air II was destined for greatness from the very start. Advancements in design, functionality and performance have further evolved Shoei’s premiere full-face touring helmet, yielding even easier adaptation to the ever-changing conditions throughout your journeys.
Featuring a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal sun-glare protection, all-new "first position" shield opening for advanced ventilation and defogging, enhanced aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL2 Communication System, the GT-Air II is equipped to accommodate your every need.
- SHELL IN AIM - Organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
- EPS LINER SYSTEM WITH MULTIPLE DENSITIES - Optimized protection through EPS elements with different shock absorbing levels
- MULTIPLE VENTING AND EXTRACTION - For optimum ventilation performance
- INLETS AT THE CHIN AND FOREHEAD - Fresh air supply guaranteed
- FOUR OUTLETS AT THE READ - To exhaust warm air
- CNS-1 VISOR SYSTEM - With Pinlock antifog insert
- QSV 2 SUN VISOR
Using a measuring tape, measure around the widest point of your head (approximately 1 cm above your ears) to get the correct measurement for a Shoei helmet. Compare the measurement against the guide below to find the correct size.
|Size||Head circumference (cm)|