The Kriega US-10 Drypack is a high quality, universal- fit, 10L waterproof dry pack featuring CORDURA? fabrics for the main body construction for increased durability and abrasion resistance. The versatile US-Drypack System provides guaranteed all-weather protection for your gear on any type of motorcycle.
The US-10 Drypack provides 10 litres of storage for those keep-dry essentials. Ideal for a full day on the bike when you may need to carry waterproofs, spares gloves or a tool kit.
Included in each US-Drypack are 4 x Subframe Loops, which are attached to the bike’s rear subframe or other metal structural parts. Once fitted a US-Drypack can be hooked-on with the 4 x Hook-Straps. For bikes with a clearly visible metal subframe the 4 x Subframe Loops can simply be attached anywhere along the frame to suit and the seat replaced. For bikes where only 2 x Subframe Loops can be attached to the frame, the other 2 loops can be combined to form a single strap with a loop at each end, this is secured under the rear pillion seat.
- Waterproof roll-top closure main compartment.
- Universal-fit to any type of motorcycle.
- Mount inline or across the seat / rear rack
- Easy to fit with quick-release hooks attaching to web loops secured to the bike’s subframe.
- Use individually or hook-on additional US-Drypacks to build your ideal luggage system up to 70 litres.
- A side pocket and rear mesh pocket provide additional quick access storage.
- Use as a tank bag, with the addition of a Kriega Tank Converter. (sold separately)
- Hook-on to most Kriega Backpacks* for additional waterproof storage.
* excluding Max28, Hydro-2
Woven with high tenacity 6,6 filament nylon yarns 420D CORDURA? LITE FABRIC has a water repellant coating and provides long-term durability with advanced tear, scuff and abrasion resistance.
Arguably the best zips in the world, renowned for their performance and durability. YKK? are the only high quality coil zips we use on our products.
All Kriega metal engineered parts are made from 6061-T6 aircraft grade, hardened aluminium alloy and the US-Hook Straps are no exception, providing dependable strength where it's needed.
Hypalon is a super strong, abrasion resistance synthetic rubber mainly utilized in products designed for extreme use such as white water rafts.
The main waterproof compartment has a lightweight taped- seam liner held in place with a hook & loop strips. Easily removable for cleaning and white in colour to help with locating the kit at the bottom of the pack.
10 Year Guarantee
The whole Kriega range is built to perform without exception. As a commitment to quality, all packs are Guaranteed for 10 years against defects in materials and manufacture.