Keis Heated Motorcycle Gloves - G301 '3 Finger'
Using the latest technology in both heat generation and all-weather comfort, our all-new G301 Heated Motorcycle Gloves feature a hydrophobic outer shell with a Hipora™ waterproof and breathable membrane for 100% waterproof protection, performance and warmth in all conditions. Added 3M Thinsulate™ insulation, is designed specifically for motorcycling in very cold weather, and these gloves are fully certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 13594:2015.
Our G301 Heated Motorcycle Gloves have been specially designed to offer exceptional feel of the controls with good dexterity, but with the added benefit of a micro carbon fibre heating panel across the back of the hands and over the top of the fingers. These gloves feature a thicker layer of 3M Thinsulate™ to offer improved warmth distribution throughout the glove, especially across the back of the hand and the fingers - the most exposed area of the hands.
The '3-finger' design reduces airflow over the surface of the fingers, to keep the cold out and heat in. Heat is retained across the attached fingers from the outside, while each finger has an individual finger pocket, for added comfort and comfort whilst riding.
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G301 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery (cables supplied), one of our optional Battery Packs, or the specially designed Glove Batteries what fit into the cuff pocket of each glove.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the top of the wrist for easy operation when riding
- NEW Scaphoid guard, for maximum protection to the palm
- Visor Wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- 3M Thinsulate™ and Hipora™ waterproof membrane for premium water and wind protection
- Conforms to the latest European PPE Directive EN 13594:2015, so you can be confident in their protective qualities.
- Please note: All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply with the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing 'CE approval' does not mean they are certified.
- The G301 gloves also feature a glove battery pocket built into the glove cuff. This provides the feature of being able to power the gloves via the optional portable glove batteries (one in each glove cuff battery pocket). See Keis Lithium Batteries for details.
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.