Keis Heated Motorcycle Gloves - G601 Touring
Our G601 Heated Motorcycle Gloves have been specially designed to offer exceptional feel of the controls and dexterity, but with the added benefit of a micro carbon fibre heating panel across the back of the hands and over the top of the fingers. These gloves feature a thicker layer of 3M Thinsulate to offer improved warmth distribution throughout the glove, especially across the back of the hand and the fingers, together with hardened knuckle protection.
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G601 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery (cables supplied), one of our optional Battery Packs, or the specially designed Glove Batteries what fit into the cuff pocket of each glove.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- Flexible hard armour across the knuckles, deliver the perfect balance between strong protection and all-day touring comfort
- NEW Scaphoid guard, for maximum protection to the palm
- Visor Wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- 3M Thinsulate™ and Hipora™ waterproof membrane for premium water and wind protection
- Conforms to the latest European PPE Directive EN 13594:2015, so you can be confident in their protective qualities. Read the PPE instructions here.
- Please note: All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply with the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing 'CE approval' does not mean they are certified.
- The G601 gloves also feature a glove battery pocket built into the glove cuff. This provides the feature of being able to power the gloves via the optional portable glove batteries (one in each glove cuff battery pocket). See Keis Lithium Batteries for details.
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.