The Kriega US-30 Drypack is the largest Drypack in the US range and provides 30 litres of storage which is ideal for a multi-day tour or moto-camping when you may need to carry, a jacket, spare shoes, a change of clothes or camping gear.
The Kriega US-Drypack range is a high quality, universal-fit, waterproof motorcycle drypack system that is enhanced with CORDURA� fabrics for the main body construction which increases durability and abrasion resistance as well as all-weather protection for your gear on any type of motorcycle.
- Waterproof roll-top closure main compartment.
- Universal-fit to any type of motorcycle.
- Mount inline or across the seat / rear rack
- Easy to fit with quick-release hooks attaching to web loops secured to the bike’s subframe.
- Use individually or hook-on additional US-Drypacks to build your ideal luggage system up to 70 litres.
- Side pocket and rear mesh pocket provide additional quick access storage.
- Use as a tank bag, with the addition of a Kriega TANK Converter. (sold separately)
- Carry on or off the bike as a shoulder bag with the removable shoulder & waist straps included
Woven with high tenacity 6,6 filament nylon yarns 420D CORDURA� LITE FABRIC has a water repellant coating and provides long-term durability with advanced tear, scuff and abrasion resistance.
Arguably the best zips in the world, renowned for their performance and durability. YKK� are the only high quality coil zips we use on our products.
All Kriega metal engineered parts are made from 6061-T6 aircraft grade, hardened aluminium alloy and the US-Hook Straps are no exception, providing dependable strength where it's needed.
Hypalon is a super strong, abrasion resistance synthetic rubber mainly utilized in products designed for extreme use such as white water rafts.
The main waterproof compartment has a lightweight taped- seam liner held in place with a hook & loop strips. Easily removable for cleaning and white in colour to help with locating the kit at the bottom of the pack.
10 Year Guarantee
The whole Kriega range is built to perform without exception. As a commitment to quality, all packs are Guaranteed for 10 years against defects in materials and manufacture.