The GP Force Leather Jacket is constructed from bovine leather for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance. Fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air® 5, Alpinestars world leading electronic Airbag Safety System, the GP Force Leather Jacket is equipped with strategically positioned vents and a detachable thermal liner, allowing riders to tailor the jacket to the elements for effective climate control. This jacket also incorporates Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Pro protectors for effective impact protection.
- Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active race protection, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, complete with new race algorithm which is available as a download.
- HRSF Polyamide stretch inserts for optimal abrasion resistance while ensuring enhanced freedom of movement.
- Tech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air® is the world's first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
- Chest pad compartment designed to take Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest pads.
- Perforated leather panels are strategically positioned to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort.
- Stretch panels on abdomen, under the arms, and on the arms for an optimum high performance riding fit.
- Bovine multi-panel construction for strength, comfort and superior abrasion resistance.
- Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Constructed with opening vents and a detachable thermal liner (80g body and 60g sleeves), allowing the jacket to be quickly and easily adapted to match the climate conditions.
- Nucleon Flex Pro protectors on the elbow and shoulder for effective impact protection.
- DFS Lite protector on the shoulder for additional protection against abrasion in a key area.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE - Category II EN17092 standards - AA class.