The ComfortAir Seat Cushion is an easy-to-install motorcycle seat air floatation cushion that offers next- level comfort, no matter how long or bumpy your journey is. It uses medically proven air floatation technology to distribute your weight and pressure over the entire motorcycle seat, reducing the ‘hot spots’ that cause heat, pain and distraction. The ComfortAir’s cutting edge air floatation cells also work as mini shock absorbers, reducing vibration and the resultant sensation of a ‘numb-bum’.
The ComfortAir Seay Cushion is available in a number of variations to suit different bikes, including this tourer version that is designed to fit a wide range of sport touring and big adventure bike seats, including the BMW R1250GS, Honda Hornet, VFR, CBF, Triumph Tiger, Suzuki SV and many more. A heavy duty, adjustable and stretchy strap system is used to securely fit the cushion onto your existing motorcycle seat.
- Eliminates numbness and painful pressure points
- Guaranteed to improve your riding comfort
- Aids concentration
- Reduces the build up of moisture and body heat
- Handcrafted using top quality materials
- 36.4 cm (long) x 34 cm (wide)
Not sure if this is the right cushion for you? Measure the width and length of your motorcycle seat contact area (the area where you would normally make contact with the seat when sitting on the motorcycle) and compare this to the measurements below. The cushion should be able to extend across the width of your motorcycle seat contact area. It is perfectly fine if the ComfortAir Seat Cushion is a little wider than your motorcycle seat contact area, but it is not ideal if the seat cushion is smaller.
- Adventure / Sport Seat Cushion measures: 30.5 cm (long) x 30 cm (wide)
- Tourer Seat Cushion measures: 36.4 cm (long) x 34 cm (wide)
- Cruiser Seat Cushion measures: 38 cm (long) x 33 cm (wide)
- Pillion Seat Cushion measures: 28.5 cm (long) x 21.5 cm (wide)