Due to popular demand, the successful Keis G701 Bonded- Textile Motorcycle Gloves are now available with a shorter, streamline cuff, without the battery pockets - the new G701S 'Shorty' Motorcycle Gloves. This provides a quality heated glove which is easier to fit underneath tight-fitting motorcycle jacket cuffs, for the motorcyclists who choses to power their heated gloves from the motorcycle battery power lead, or directly from a Keis heated jacket or glove/vest power leads.
Using the latest technology in both heat generation and all-weather comfort, our new G701S 'Shorty' Heated Motorcycle Gloves have a Ballistic Spandex outer shell with a semi bonded Hipora™ waterproof and breathable membrane for outstanding comfort and performance in all conditions.
What are the benefits of a Bonded-Textile glove?
The outer hydrophobic (water-repellent) textile is attached to the Hipora waterproof layer using strategically placed bonding tape in the palm, fingers and top areas of the gloves. During the manufacturing process, the gloves are exposed to extreme heat around the bonding tape, thereby causing it to fuse the layers together. This makes a glove with dramatically reduced movement in between the layers - perfect for maximum feel and direct control of the motorcycle controls.
Keis G701S 'Shorty' Bonded-Textile Heated Gloves feel like a second skin, reducing any ‘lag’ between the movement of your hands and the controls. If you are looking for all the benefits of these Bonded- Textile Heated Gloves, but with an option of powering the gloves via a set of glove batteries (which go into special battery pockets built into the glove cuff), we recommend trying the alternative G701 Bonded-Textile Heated Motorcycle Gloves.
- Constructed from Ballistic Spandex outer shell with semi bonded Hipora™ waterproof and breathable membrane for outstanding comfort and performance in all conditions.
- Approved to the latest EN 13594:2015 standard.
- Flexible soft armour across the knuckles, deliver the perfect balance between strong protection and all-day superior comfort.
- Keis branded scaphoid slider, offering maximum protection to both wrist and palm.
- Generous 3M Thinsulate™ insulation retains the heat whatever the weather.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding. Accessible whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- Newly designed visor wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- Touch Screen capacitive pad on index fingers and thumb – perfect for use on smartphones.
To find out what glove size you need, measure around your dominant hand, at the widest point, excluding your thumb. Compare the measurement in inches to the size guide below for your glove size.
- Glove size XXXS - 5 inches
- Glove size XXS - 6 inches
- Glove size XS - 7 inches
- Glove size S - 8 inches
- Glove size M - 9 inches
- Glove size L - 10 inches
- Glove size XL - 11 inches
- Glove size XXL - 12 inches