Keis Premium Heated Jacket
Battle the elements when you’re on your motorbike in style this winter with the Keis J501RP Premium Heated Jacket. It combines the very latest heat generation technology with a lightweight, stylish design, and is designed to be powered directly from your motorcycle’s battery.
Similar to the J501 Heated Jacket, but designed in all black with red piping running up the front.
The best features of the J501RP Keis Premium Heated Jacket are:
- Lighter, thinner construction for a more streamline fit under your motorcycle jacket.
- The very latest Micro Carbon Fibre heat pads for advanced heat radiation, providing an even layer of heat across the targeted chest, back, arms and collar areas.
- More leisure pockets and a dedicated heat controller pocket, for increased convenience and ease of use.
- The very latest heat generation technology, using Micro Carbon Fibre for extreme comfort and reliability.
- The latest design in breathable lightweight soft shell fabric, with stylish elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Power Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Convenient lifestyle pockets for increased practicality.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, down the back, arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in all Black, with red piping, and complete with motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness.
- Current Draw 5.5A. Typical Power 66W.
While this heated jacket can be powered by a Keis Portable Battery Pack, we believe that this may not be very practical. As the heated jacket draws 5.5Amps of current to heat the many different Micro Carbon Fibre heating elements, a portable battery is not recommended to power this garment. It is advised that this heated jacket be powered from a vehicle battery connection.