The Kriega Drypack US5 is the smallest Drypack in the US range with 5 litres of storage for those small keep-dry essentials like a mobile phone, camera, wallet. Ideal for a ride-out where a little extra carrying capacity is needed.
Kriega's best selling US-Drypack System has led the way for universal-fit, waterproof carrying on a motorcycle for over 15 years. Now the classic design has been further enhanced with the introduction of CORDURA� fabrics for the main body construction. With increased durability and abrasion resistance the versatile US-Drypack System provides guaranteed all-weather protection for your gear on any type of motorcycle.
- 100% waterproof roll-top closure main compartment.
- Universal-fit to any type of motorcycle.
Mount inline or across the seat / rear rack
- Easy to fit with quick-release hooks attaching to web loops secured to the bike’s subframe.
- Use individually or hook-on to larger US-Drypacks for added capacity.
- Side pocket and rear mesh pocket provide additional quick access storage.
- Use as a tank bag, with the addition of a Kriega Tank Converter Kit. (sold separately)
- Hook-on to most Kriega Backpacks* for additional waterproof storage. *excluding Max28, Hydro-2
Woven with high tenacity 6,6 filament nylon yarns 420D CORDURA� LITE FABRIC has a water repellant coating and provides long-term durability with advanced tear, scuff and abrasion resistance.
Arguably the best zips in the world, renowned for their performance and durability. YKK� are the only high quality coil zips we use on our products.
All Kriega metal engineered parts are made from 6061-T6 aircraft grade, hardened aluminium alloy and the US-Hook Straps are no exception, providing dependable strength where it's needed.
Hypalon is a super strong, abrasion resistance synthetic rubber mainly utilized in products designed for extreme use such as white water rafts.
The main waterproof compartment has a lightweight taped- seam liner held in place with a hook & loop strips. Easily removable for cleaning and white in colour to help with locating the kit at the bottom of the pack.
10 Year Guarantee
The whole Kriega range is built to perform without exception. As a commitment to quality, all packs are Guaranteed for 10 years against defects in materials and manufacture.