The Kriega R8 Waist Pack is an ultra-tough off-road pack with 100% waterproof side pod and removable Tool Roll, the R8 is a very practical, feature packed waist pack designed for riding trails or competition Enduros, Bajas and Rallies. Constructed from ultra-durable Hypalon and Cordura? it’s built to take the long- term punishment of serious off-road competition.
- Kriega’s signature alloy belt adjuster sets the waist tension in seconds and eradicates loose strap ends giving an uncluttered design.
- The pack can be easily be moved around to gain access to items, without the need to take off and on each time.
- A waterproof side pod with a roll-top closure guarantees your electronics stay dry.
- The internal white taped-seam liner makes finding the kit easy and is removable for cleaning.
- The zipped mesh pocket in the flap is ideal storage for paperwork, passport etc.
- The front zipped pocket provides quick access to the removable Cordura? Tool Roll.
- The Tool Roll has a coated mesh pocket for small items and over 30 loops to manage tools and spares.
- 1000D Cordura on base and belt.
- 420D nylon rip-stop construction.
- Kriega signature alloy belt adjuster.
- Removable taped seam liner.
- Hypalon abrasion resistant front cover.
- Superspace 5mm airspace fabric.
- YKK? water resistant zips.
- 1000D Cordura Tool Roll included.
- Volume: 8-litre (490cu in) capacity
- Main compartment: 165(h) x 270(w) x 100(d) mm
- Side-pod: 165(h) x 180(w) x 100(d) mm
- Weight: 1100g