Muc-Off Nano Tech Motorcycle Cleaner
Muc-Off Nano Tech cleaning formula makes life easy, regardless of the weather conditions or time of the year. The cleaning formula contains Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, whilst caring for your motorcycles delicate finishes. It contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents, and is fully biodegradable.
It's completely safe on anodising, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, suspension seals, rubber, brakes and more importantly, it's safe for the user too! It cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your motorcycle sparkling clean.
So why is Muc-Off with Nano better?
In the past, bike cleaners have been formulated using Micro Scale materials which are approximately 1/80th the size of a human hair. Muc-Off Nano-Tech cleaner is formulated using Nano Scale materials which are approximately 1/80000th of the diameter of a human hair. This dramatic reduction in material scale allows the Muc-Off formula to penetrate far deeper into dirt, oil and grime and gently break it down on an atomic and molecular level. The dirt is then rinsed away easily and safely with water, leaving behind corrosion inhibitors for future protection. A painted or metal surface may look smooth to the naked eye but under a microscope it's full of peaks and troughs. Nano sized particles are able to fill these microscopic areas and bond to form a smooth protective layer that makes it harder for dirt to adhere to the surface the next time you ride.
- Nano tech formula breaks down dirt on a microscopic level
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre and matte finishes
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Alkaline-based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Safe on anodised metal
- Environmental friendly
Directions for Use:
- Step 1: Rinse bike thoroughly before applying Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Step 2: Spray Nano Tech Bike Cleaner onto the entire bike including components and leave for 3-5 minutes
- Step 3: Agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge
- Step 4: Rinse entire bike thoroughly with fresh, clean water