A Braddan Air Racing Jacket is a classic racer neck biker jacket in premium perforated soft leather. Featuring quilt stitched shoulders, race-inspired gold leather appliqu? logo to the chest and twin stripes at each sleeve.
- Eyelet ventilation at underarm
- Airflow perforated leather
- Stretch flex zones for increased comfort and flexibility
- Hem adjustment
- Top grain leather construction
- CE certified to EN 17092
- CE certified to EN 1621-1 removable D3O LP1 protectors, Shoulder and Elbow
- CE certified to EN 1621-2 removable D3O BP4 back protector
- Two zipper pockets at lower body
- Quilted panels at upper arm and shoulder
- Reverse applique logo detail at lower back
Triumph rider wear has been CE-certified, this means that the product has been tested to conform to the technical standards required by EU legislation to meet health and safety requirements of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425. An EU examination of the products has taken place by a European approved notified body and as such the product has been awarded CE certification.
Triumph take rider safety very seriously, which is why they’ve partnered with D3O to incorporate this high performance CE-certified impact protection into so many of their own exclusive motorcycle clothing designs. D3O technology performs to the highest of industry standards and is suitable for all riders. It also enables Triumph to create a wide range of stylish gear without compromising comfort and flexibility.