Keis Heated Trousers
Keis Heated Trousers have clever, strategically placed heated panels to keep your legs warm as the temperatures plummet
Worn as an under-trouser, they utilise Micro Alloy-Fibre Technology, offering lightweight comfort together with breathability. Our T103RP Heated Trousers provide a controller connection flap, giving you and ability to connect either a standard Keis Power Controller or a Keis Bluetooth Power Controller.
- Power Controller connection for the attachment of any of the Keis Power Controllers, such as the standard Keis Power Controller or the Keis Bluetooth Power Controller (for remote control).
- Black with a red piping running down the outside of each leg.
- Micro Alloy-Fibre Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric front with lightweight rear panels and an elasticated waist provide a perfect fit.
- Strategically positioned heat panels provide maximum effect.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in black and complete with wiring harness.
- Current Draw 3.25A. Typical Power 39W.
Due to the 3.25A high current draw, we do not recommend the the powering of the heated trousers via a portable battery, as the battery will only have a short life if the trousers are set on full power. We suggest connecting your heated trousers to your vehicle battery - either via the supplied vehicle battery power lead, or connect the trousers to a Keis heated upper-body garment (jacket, bodywarmer or vest) which then connects to the vehicle via its vehicle power lead.